The International Hippocratic Foundation is participating in scientific meetings, courses and seminars which are organized under the auspices of Greek Municipalities and Medical Associations. During the last year’s academic institutions e.g. the 3rd Dpt of Obstetrics and Gynecology in the framework of the Master of Science Program of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens “High Risk Pregnancy”, organizes voluntary actions concerning prevention and treatment of woman’s diseases. During these voluntary actions, participants of the Master of Science lecturing program, Members of the Foundation and postgraduate students in collaboration with colleagues of regional hospitals of Greece have the opportunity to work together on High Risk Pregnancy topics, as well as on women's health diseases and prevention. In the framework of these activities the population of different municipalities of the country is informed with related lectures and brochures concerning topics as osteoporosis, contraception, breast disease, cervical pathology and modern diagnostic applications and therapeutic methods in Obstetrics Gynecology. In addition, there is the chance of clinical examination such as Pap test and breast examination, electrocardiogram, Doppler etc. Last but not least, there are lectures and working groups concerning Hippocratic Ethics, Bioethics etc.
Coordinators of these activities are Professor N. Papantoniou (Chair of the 3rd Dpt of Obst and Gyn of the University of Athens-Director of the Master Program) and Senior Consultant of Obst and Gyn I.E. Grammatikakis MSc, PhD.
- 2nd Voluntary action with the Municipality of Poros November 2016
- Voluntary action and medical seminar with the Municipality of Agios Nikolaos Lassithi Crete 2013
- Voluntary Action Municipality of Gortynia Arcadia 2016
- Voluntary Action Municipality of Monemvasia 2016
- Voluntary action with the Municipality of Metsovo Epirus May 2014
- Voluntary action with the Municipality of Nemea October 2016
- Voluntary action with the municipality of Spetses October 2013
- Voluntray action and medical seminar with the Municipality of Ancient Olympia 2014